Thursday, June 2, 2016



After enduring the grief of losing my parents and husband, I have compiled forty of my devotionals into a book to help others deal with their own grief. It can be purchased at Create Space or on Amazon. Right now, it is only the print copy but the digital one will be available soon.

Grief comes in many forms--not just physical death. It can be the loss of a friendship, health, a job etc. If you or someone you know is grieving, I hope that my book can help encourage and offer comfort.



Ambushed by Glory in My Grief
Authored by Rebecca Carpenter
Glory, the splendor and bliss of heaven, appeared often in the pain of grief. After losing both parents and husband in less than a year, mourning became a constant companion for Rebecca. But writing about the difficult journey provided healing and highlighted the unexpected joys along the way. The forty devotionals reveal how God offers hope, comfort, and encouragement in the midst of grief. A glimpse of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment