Sunday, July 1, 2018

Health Issues

For quite some time, I have had problems controlling my b/p, dizziness and shortness of breath. Last Wednesday during water aerobics, I had lots of trouble  breathing. My teacher told me about her heart issues and told me to call my doctor. They got me in that day. 

Many God happenings occurred during the 3 days of testing but I will write about that later. 
I was prepared to hear that I had heart blockage. What a surprise to learn that my heart is fine. However, arteries into my kidneys are blocked. In the next few weeks, I will have stents inserted in each one. 

I was thrilled that this doctor kept looking to find a cause for my hypertension when others kept adding more and more medications when tests didn't show anything. I don't know if I will be off all medications but he thinks I might. At least, they will be reduced so that I don't have to deal with all of the side effects. 

Please pray that the procedures go well and my symptoms disappear. Right now, I feel like I have a touch of the flu and have been down for a couple of days. Not fun either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment