Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Welcome Peach



May God the Father and the Lord Jesus the Anointed surround you with grace and peace. Ephesians 1:2 The Voice

Blackness engulfed the lake. I stepped onto the patio before dawn. A lone planet blazed. By overhead light, I read my Bible and devotionals. 

Slowly darkness  changed to crystal blue while the sun crept up from behind the trees. The fiery  ball tinted feathery clouds a bright pink. My panoramic view revealed a radiant, expansive sky.

Four wild turkeys waddled across the grass. Lizards scurried around my patio screen. Crickets hummed a greeting. Dragonflies flitted above the lawn and to the lake. Silhouetted birds flew high.

Nestled in the serenity of dawn, I rested in peace. Schedules, paperwork, and concerns faded. God’s majesty shone with the sun. Creation displayed His power, creativity, faithfulness, and comfort. 

Creator, thank you for your magnificent creation which gives me comfort and peace. Amen 




No comments:

Post a Comment