Saturday, September 3, 2016

Another Loss



“My soul weeps and trouble weighs me down; give me strength so I can stand according to your words. (The Voice)

            “Pray for my son to be found. “ The Facebook post startled me. I prayed.
            The second post broke my heart. “My son is in the arms of Jesus.”
            My heart ached again for another loss. A life gone too early leaving grieving family and friends heartbroken.
            Friends posted condolences. People prayed. There were no words to take away the pain. Love and prayers will hold them up. God will get them through the unimaginable  agony.
            My grief journey showed me that even in intense pain, God showed up. I learned to look for the glory in the midst of my pain often in tiny ways but sometimes in huge ones.

            Heavenly Father, surround my friend, her family and friends with your love. Help them to see you even in their tears. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment