Thursday, November 24, 2022

ABC thankfulness

 Join me in thankfulness today. Think of something you are thankful for with each letter of the alphabet. I started doing it with names but decided I would do another list which has turned out to be more difficult. Let me know what your list looks like. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. 

A-apples (keeps the doctor away)
B-butterflies (I released 119 this year)
C-caterpillars (that become butterflies but not all caterpillars😊)
D-drains (that keep homes dry both inside and out)
E-elm trees
F-flowers (ones in my yard and those given to me)
G-grains (to make bread and many other foods)
H-hats (for cold and sun)
I-ice (for drinks not on roads)
J-jelly (I couldn't find any today when I wanted some for bread a friend brought me)
K-kitchen (place I can work)
L-lake (my special retreat)
M-money to get what I need and share with others
N-night (a time to rest)
O-oranges (Florida fruit)
P-popcorn (when I am watching tv)
Q-quiet times (to spend with God)
R-relaxation (time to destress and be thankful)
S-stamps (to mail cards to friends)
T-turkey (looking forward to some today)
U-umbrellas ( to stay dry-Molly doesn't think we need them since God gave us the rain and we should enjoy it)
V-venn diagrams (I enjoyed using them when I was teaching)
W-water ( for drinking, bathing, swimming--many people don't have clean water)
X-x-rays  (to find broken bones and other internal things)
Y-years ( mine keep piling up so I have lots more to do in time I have left)
Z-Zoom (a way to keep in touch when we can't be together)

Have fun thinking and being thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment